Wednesday, 11 April 2012

[Album] Audiophile Female Vocal - Voices of Love

Bitrate: 320kbps
Size: 145.57 Mb

http://www.evosound.com/Old-evosound/images/covers/EVSA068.jpg

Tracklist:
1. When You Say Nothing At All – Susan Wong
2. I Knew I Loved You – Julienne Taylor
3. I Cried For You – Katie Melua
4. How Deep Is Your Love – Chantal Chamberland
5. Don’t Know Why – Cheryl Bentyne
6. You’ve Got A Friend – Stacey Kent
7. Chasing Cars – Clare Teal
8. Wishes – Emi Fujita
9. Sometimes When We Touch – Olivia Ong
10. I Wish You Love – Ann Sally
11. Stuck On You – Chlara
12. I Can’t Make You Love Me – Dana Sedgwick
13. Autumn Leaves – Mikaela Kahn
14. Yesterday – Woong San
15. When I Dream – Carol Kidd


Mediafire link:

1 comment:

  1. The journey doesn’t end here, either. The 110 will be easily upgradable via software as the Devialet engineers develop new functionality, so this is an investment you can live with for the long haul.2. el amplifikatör

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...